Wednesday 27 July 2011

Loveth Ajufoh










for me loveth Ajufoh miss unilag 09,world miss university Nigeria 2010 then went for the world contest in Korea to represent our great country Nigeria became the 4th Nigerian student peace ambassador because world miss university is a united nation affiliated pageant so being their queen makes and gives great platforms.presently am working on my pet project with the Lagos state ministry of environment on environmental issues basically youth empowerment and education on various environmental issues....especially how to convert" waste to wealth"...loveth is also a young entrepreneur .....involved in buying and selling of accessories for both male and female especially those in the entertainment sector...soon to open a spa that will basically cover the total well being of us...all

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Queen Johnson am from South Africa I want the general public, to know how this great man called Doctor Ogbeide cure me and my sister from GENITAL HERPES with the herbal medicine gotten from him, And i have confirmed that he cures other diseases too like STD, SYPHILIS, CANCER, HIV AIDS, My own was worst I have suffered for Human papillama virus HPV) for 3years he cure me too!!! herbal is a great medication. he have a medicine that is 100% percent assured to cure any type of disease and you don't need to spend so much money anymore . I want you to contact Doctor Ogbeide on E mail:dr.ogbeidecurecentre@gmail.com My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your herbal medicine now to get your family free from deadly disease. Once again thanks to Doctor Ogbeide you can contact him now via phone number: +2349033497969 he is on whatsApp too have a nice day my people